Dr. Jeffrey R. Wallace & Dr. Timothy W. Wallace, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
DUE TO THE EVOLVING COVID-19 PANDEMIC OUR OFFICE PROTOCOLS MAY HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE REFER TO INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY PHONE OR FROM OUR OFFICE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION.
Located in the heart of Waterloo, Drs. Tim and Jeff Wallace’s Oral Surgery clinic specializes in the removal of wisdom teeth and other impacted teeth through local anesthesia, conscious sedation and general anesthesia. Dr. Tim Wallace has been providing care to residents of Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge and Stratford for over 30 years now. Dr. Jeff Wallace has been extensively involved in the training of Oral Surgery residents and is currently a clinical instructor at the University of Western Ontario.
Drs. Tim and Jeff Wallace offer the following services;
- Wisdom Tooth Extraction involving the extraction of wisdom teeth through local anesthesia, conscious sedation and general anesthesia.
- Complex Extractions / Surgical Uncovering and Bracketing of Impacted Teeth. Involving the surgical removal of teeth that may be suggested by your General Dentist. This can also include the uncovering and bracketing of impacted cuspids and molars as part of Orthodontic therapy (eg. braces etc..).
- Facial Trauma involving emergency or post-operative treatment of facial trauma related to injuries such as fractures to the mandible or maxilla (ie. broken jaw) and other injuries to the mouth.
- Oral Pathology involving pathology services related to oral lesions, abscesses, infections and cancers of the mouth.
- Implant treatment involving preservation of bone following extractions of the teeth, bone grafting prior to implant placement, and placement of dental implants.